Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More postives and more questions

I got some more positive OPK tests last night and then another faint one this morning. So, I am going with yesterday afternoon/evening as the REAL positive. I called the doctor's office and they want me to come in this afternoon for my IUI. However, my sperm has not arrived at their office yet. I called Fed Ex to see what time it will arrive and they said "between now and 4:30." That is not really narrowing it down for me, but ok.

So right now I am waiting to hear back from the doctor's office that my sperm has arrived at which point we will set up a time for an IUI. If is it too late today then we will have to do it first thing tomorrow morning. Either way, I am pretty sure that Kristen is going to miss it. She has classes Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday mornings and she can't miss them. I am kind of bummed out about that. Anyway, I will update you all on what happens. What a strange month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment