Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 2 Post IUI

I am feeling pretty good about our IUI this month. I don't know if we will end up with a positive result, but considering how weird my cycle was this month, we just need to keep our fingers crossed. I am feeling much more positive today than I have in a while. I am not sure if it is a fluke or my mood is improving. I will take whatever I can get.

I really liked the doctor that did the IUI this month. He was really nice and tried to make some small talk and crack jokes when possible. That made me feel more comfortable... especially having doctor #3 looking at my vagina. We also changed donors this month. I really liked this guy originally, but he ran out after we used him once for ICI and I used two other guys. Now I am back to my first pick. Hopefully it will work out for the best.

This morning I had a horrible dream that Kristen cheated on me. In it, she was so mean to me and she didn't care about my feelings at all. She was so concerned with getting laid and having a good time, our relationship didn't matter. I am so happy that it was a dream. I woke up and cuddled her so tight. That dream really made me realize how much I love her. I am so blessed, lucky, whatever... she is so very important to me. So, it was just a dream. Today I realize that I am a very lucky person to have Kristen in my life, have two jobs when many others are struggling to find one, get to go to school and learn new things, and I have a pretty awesome dog. (Side note: I had 1 1/2 pounds of ground venison thawing on the back of the stove yesterday. Guess who ate the WHOLE package raw??? That's right, Banjo! Eww!)

I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday! Lot's of well-wishes going to each of you in blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment