Tuesday, February 14, 2012

7 days post IUI

This month has seemed a little different. I am not really expecting much. I have pretty much forgotten that we did the IUI a week ago. I don't know if that is a good sign or not. I have been taking my BBT each morning and it has been very consistent about a half a degree higher than my pre-ovulation temp. That means that my progesterone is pretty good this month. Typically it isn't as steady as it has been in the past 7 days.

Kristen and I went to lunch at a cute little French restaurant on Sunday. We split French onion soup, each got a savory crepe, and then brought home a dessert crepe to share. We ate it while catching up on some Grey's Anatomy in bed. It was a really great day. I love Sundays... it is the only day that I see Kristen for more than an hour or two. Tonight we are planning to go to dinner for Valentine's Day, but we have to make 8pm dinner reservations because I don't get home from school until then. I am looking forward to another wonderful Valentine's Day!

I have been having some really crazy dreams for the past week. The first one was the one that Kristen cheated on me in. Every night since then I have had more vivid dreams. I don't particularly care for it; kind of disruptive to my sleep. Plus they seem to always be somewhat upsetting.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a good start to their week. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally pulling for you ladies that this is your month!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really appreciate you guys! And we can't wait to see your little beans enter the world. :)

      Delete