Monday, February 6, 2012

Faint OPK positive

Yesterday morning and then again last night I got a faint OPK positive. Midday I got a negative. I really thought that it was some kind of fluke (especially considering the package says not to consider faint lines a positive). So, today I did the OPK and it was negative this morning and I just got a positive around 1:30. This is all happening pretty early so I am not sure what to make of the whacky positive LH surge. To top it all off, our sperm hasn't arrived yet. It is currently in Indianapolis and due to arrive by 4:30 tomorrow. I think the driver stopped to watch the Super Bowl. ;)

I just called the doctor's office to see what I should do. With the odd spotting, early and inconsistent OPK, and no follicle check this month I am more than a little worried about the timing. My doctor is currently on vacation so the nurse is going to talk to one of the other doctors to see what I should do. What an odd month!!! I really hope that we aren't too late and that we can do an IUI tomorrow, but I also don't want to waste a month with bad timing. Who knows?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Here's some positive light for you. The month we got our BFP, everything that COULD go wrong, did. We had to wait to order out sperm so we were afraid it wouldn't make it to our RE's in time. J couldn't come to a few of my appointments so I had to go alone and I had to go to one of my inseminations by my lonesome. I drank a few cocktails, I went out, and just kind of let nature take its course... And we still got a positive. So hang in there for your timing. Things may be lining up and you don't even know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all works out and you feel good about it. Crazy things can make a fun time in the end!

    ReplyDelete