Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 10 Post IUI

Guess who didn't take a pregnancy test today... that's right, me! I am doing much better this month with putting off the testing. My plan is to test on Sunday (day 12), but there is a part of me that wants to wait until day 13 or 14. We'll see. I am just happy that I have been considerably less stressed this month. I have had moments of thinking "was our timing right?" or "what if there weren't any good follicles?" but I have kept the itty bitty shitty committee in my head at bay this month. I am giving myself major props for that! ;)

Kristen and I went to look at three apartments this morning. One of them was nice but the kitchen is HORRIBLE. It is really broken up, has a small stove, and there is no storage. I like to cook so the kitchen is a big deal for me. Plus, the cost of the apartment is $995 plus $45 for a parking spot and another $25 for Banjo. I just think that $1065 is pretty excessive for a one bedroom with an office (baby room). So, Kristen is going to look at another apartment this afternoon. I don't know if I will be able to go. I am supposed to work, but I am trying to take an hour and a half off to go with her. This place is in our ideal location and apparently has 1100 square feet with a backyard, private entrance, two bedrooms, two parking spots, lots of storage and is only $950. That sounds like a much better idea for us. I will let you know how it goes.

Kristen has tomorrow night off so we are going to spend some time together. YAY! We have a surprise birthday party to go to for a friend of ours and then maybe we will do something else fun together. So excited for some time with my lovely lady. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! J and I are looking for a new place to live right now... and we found a place we liked for $1350- And that's CHEAP for here... man, I wish we could find a place for rent for under $100. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy and I both woke up this morning and thought to ourselves I really hope Ashley and Kristen got their positive this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wages are considerably lower here. Unfortunately, $1000 a month is a lot based on wages. :(

    ReplyDelete