Friday, January 27, 2012

Cycle day 3

I went to see my doctor on Wednesday for a Clomid check. My ovaries are fine and she said we can press on with this journey. She wanted me to use Letrozole instead of Clomid this month. Letrozole is the generic for femora which aparently works just as well (if not better) than Clomid but typically doesn't have the same side effects. I started it today and so far I do not have a throbbing headache... that is a step in the right direction. However, I am so grouchy today. I feel like I need to cry, scream, or throw something. I am not sure if this is because of the Letrozole or it is just because I am really tired due to the cold that I have been fighting off. Either way, I am trying with all my might to get through the day. I hope that this is just due to the cold because I really want the Letrozole to work and not make me feel icky. Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone has had a good week. Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment