Sunday, January 15, 2012

A cold January day

Today the temperature is lingering around 0 degrees. With the windchill it is even colder. I am doing everything in my power to stay inside and not open any doors. Maybe I am a wuss, but I really dislike winter in Maine sometimes. I love snow... it is beautiful. During snow storms it is so nice to cuddle, drink some hot tea, and watch the snow fall. It is even cooler to be in a hot tub outside during a snow storm. I just love snow. Cold... not so much! I am hoping that this cold snap is short lived.

It has been six days since our IUI and I am convinced that I am pregnant. I don't know why, but that is how I feel. This feeling scares the s*** out of me because I really don't want to be disappointed if we get another NOT PREGNANT. I told Kristen the other night that I think I am pregnant, but not to get her hopes up. Hopefully, we will get good news this month. I really need to try to remain realistic and not get too excited.

Yesterday and today I have been a little nauseous in the afternoon. I don't know if it is psychosomatic or real. It could just be some sort of virus too. Everyone is sick around here, so a virus may be the best explanation.

Last night I went out to dinner with my old roommate. I have known him since seventh grade and I was living with him when I met Kristen. He is going to school in Orono which is pretty far away. Needless to say, I haven't seen him for a while. I didn't know how much I missed him until I got to hang out with him last night. We sat and talked at the restaurant for five hours. It was so fun! He is one of those people that just understands me and I get him. So glad I got to go out with him last night.

Well, I am going to do some laundry. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! If you live in the Northeast... STAY WARM!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment