Friday, January 20, 2012

And the chase is on.

Ashley woke me up this morning saying, "The test said no."

I laid in bed for a while. I let my heart sink a little. I'd gone and let my hopes rise. It's only day 11, but I'm taking it for face value and expecting to do another round next month.

Ashley seems to be doing all right with the news. I only saw her for a short period this morning before she head off to acupuncture but while I moped around, she pushed through. Of course we're both disappointed, but what else can you do but push on. She mentioned trying a new donor which is probably a good idea. We'll have to think a little more before we make our next move.

It snowed here last night. Only the second--maybe third--snow of the season. I like this one the best as it's all light and fluffy and easy to shovel. And it's a little beautiful, too.

Good luck to you all.
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, dang it, dang it!! I was soo hoping to see good news this morning! :( I am sorry for your negative today, but day 11 IS still early. So don't give up hope just yet. We are sending you ladies good vibes!

    ReplyDelete