Thursday, January 19, 2012

Need to test...

I secretly took a pregnancy test on Tuesday (Day 8 of TWW). It was negative which was totally expected. Whether I am pregnant or not, I would expect to see a negative on Day 8. Compulsive much? I didn't tell Kristen until a few minutes ago because I was afraid she would be mad at me.

I am going to test tomorrow (day 11) and hope that I see something good. This month I have been more positive about the possibility of being pregnant, but now doubt is starting to creep in. I just need to hold it together and try not to explode with anticipation before tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
-Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Secret pregnancy tests!! I LOVE it. :) Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love secret pregnancy tests! Not me!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you see a much deserved BFP! I tested today 13dpo and another BFN. I am ready for try #8. You need to get a BFP to keep me positive :)

    ReplyDelete