Thursday, December 8, 2011

Waiting for our 4th.

Any day now Ashley's going to be perched on a doctor's table waiting for our 4th chance at having a baby.  Any day.  I'm excited to get the ball rolling and start on our two week wait, which is strange since that's usually a stressful period.  For whatever reason, I'm not stressed.  My hopes are up and I'm thinking good thoughts.

I'll be heading down south to visit my family this weekend (if all goes well--if Ashley doesn't start ovulating until Saturday, I'll wait and go with her to the dr.) which is super exciting.  I haven't been home or seen my mother and brother for a year.  That includes my nieces, too.  One of which is 5 years old, Peyton, and knows me well enough to recognize me and get excited to see me.  The other, Kaileigh, is only 2 years old and really doesn't have much of a clue about who I am.  That's a little sad, but I'm looking forward to meeting her again.

This trip, I have a feeling, is going to make the waiting a little more difficult for Ashley because I won't be here to play distraction.  I'm hoping, though, that having a doctor involved can take at least some of the stress out of this situation.  I guess we'll find out shortly.


Oh... also I woke up this morning with pink eye.  Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment