Thursday, October 6, 2011

Looking back

Now that I have my ovulation charts from the last eight months, I can see why we didn't get pregnant previously.  I totally jumped the gun!  I have this intense fear that I am going to miss my ovulation entirely and use the sperm when it is completely useless.  I know that I ovulate on Day 15, but I really can't help myself when it comes to thinking that it is coming early.  Today is Day 11 and I already had that "oh no, I think I am ovulating" feeling.  I know it is just me being neurotic, but it is incredibly difficult not to be.  I told Kristen not to let me even talk about inseminating before Monday.  Let's see if I can hold out (or she can hold me back). 

One super exciting thing... we are going away this weekend!  It always seems like we take a lot of vacations, but I am pretty sure that we need all of them.  We are going up to a camp that my friend owns near Sugarloaf (ski resort).  I guess they have scenic chairlift rides, ziplines, hiking, etc.  It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so I can't wait!  We will be able to try to make a baby while we are away too so maybe the low stress will be helpful. 

Hope everyone is doing well in their quest to become parents!  Here's hoping that our weekend away will prove successful on the baby front!

No comments:

Post a Comment