Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Living life two weeks at a time

This has been a tough week.  I guess this whole process is tough and I just need to get used to it.  I am not sure exactly how to do that though.  It feels like I am so completely weak because I cannot just dust myself off and move on each time without a giant melt down.  Part of me wonders why we are even doing this, and then I remember that there is a happy ending… just not necessarily right away.  I have never been super patient, but this has definitely proven that patience is not a virtue that I possess.

Like Kristen said, I really feel isolated in this whole thing.  She is supportive and kind and I really couldn’t ask for a better partner, but this is a process that is somewhat one-sided.  I guess I just need to feel like someone else knows what is happening with my body or try to give me suggestions.  How did everyone else get through this?

Ashley    

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    I totally know what you're going through. What Jennifer and I do is try to remind ourselves that getting pregnant takes time. (I mean, even with straight couples... They tell them to wait 1 year before seeking any sort of fertility treatment). It's hard to stay patient...and I totally agree, that patience is a virtue that I don't possess either. And you aren't alone... If you aren't a member of the CCB friends page on FB... I suggest you become a member, because these women have all gone through what you are experiencing. And honestly, they have a world of wisdom to share. Hang in there... You will soon get your outcome.

    ReplyDelete