Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Balance

 I went for my first acupuncture treatment today.  I think it was much needed.  I really need to find some sort of balance in my life.  The guy asked me about how I breathe... I haven't really thought about it much lately, but I am a sucky breather!  My homework is to try to remind myself to breathe and try not to take such shallow breaths.  I really needed this.  I am already feeling about 50% better... during these next two weeks (or six weeks depending on when our next insemination is) are all about trying to ground myself a little more.  I need to slow down and remember not to take on other peoples' stuff.  Breathe...

By the way, Kristen just baked a chicken and she asked if I was typing about how good she is at cooking chicken.  I replied no, but I am just going to tell all of you that she is the chicken cooking master. :)

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment