Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crazy week

This has been a crazy week! I have been working insane hours, picking up babysitting, going out to dinner with friends, dinner with family... It has been tiring, but good.

There is no real news on the baby front. I have a follicle check scheduled for Thursday morning. We are doing this cycle without any meds so I am not sure what to expect from the ultrasound. We haven't made a decision on where to have the IUI yet. I am not sure how it is going to work anyway though because I will likely ovulate on Saturday or Sunday. If it is on Saturday, we have to go to IVF for the IUI as our OB is closed. If it is on Sunday then we may have to skip this cycle. Who knows!

Thank you Isa for the nomination for the Liebster award! Go check out her blog . We are very excited about the nomination!


Here are some blogs that we have really enjoyed. Check 'em out!

The Daily Adventures of Two Girls in Love

Crazy Lesbian Mom

thoughts of babies

Two Moms and a Baby Bump

thus far

The Liebster Blog Award works like this:

Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.

List 5 fab blogs ideally with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Copy and paste the award to your blog.

Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I've just caught up with your blog (I'm having a mega blog reading Saturday).

    Just wanted to check in and say Hi and good luck, will continue to follow your journey.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate this very much! Will be doing my own nominating really soon, but just wanted to thank you. I really enjoy your blog too.

    ReplyDelete