Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moving forward and going with a plan!

I'm at work, listening to a Madeleine Peyroux radio station on Pandora, attempting to write what should be a simple 2 page paper for my Policy class on Wednesday. I've got to tell you that while I would like to say it's a piece of cake, I've really over thought this paper and it's currently coming out in jumbles. Doesn't really help my case that I can't avoid distracting myself with Facebook or e-mail or music, or anything else! It's alright. I'm clawing my way through.

Ashley wrote about our new apartment that we were supposed to get our keys for today, but that didn't go through. On Thursday we got dumped on by an intense snow storm (about 8 inches or so in Portland) and our landlord-to-be texted me on Friday to cancel, saying he was going skiing for the weekend. I was pretty bummed out. Ashley and I had planned to start moving things in here and there and now we're looking at another week before we'll get the keys. It's not a HUGE deal, but we're ready already! This morning I woke up to a pretty heavy rain storm and couldn't help but think about my landlord-to-be attempting to ski in the downpour... haha.

On the baby front, we've got an appointment with a doctor at Boston IVF on Monday and I'm interested in seeing what this guy has to say. My excitement isn't all that high considering it's just a consultation and considering we won't be working toward making a baby for a while. But, hopefully he'll make us feel better about our situation.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment