Friday, November 18, 2011

Meeting with our Doc.

Today Ashley and I got to meet with the woman who'll be assisting us with getting pregnant and I think she's pretty great.  The first impression was positive and Ashley seemed to vibe well with her.  Essentially that's all today was about, and to discuss our options going forward.  I have to admit that I when we left my eyes were about to bug out of my head because of all the costs adding up.  I try my best not to worry about those things because I know we can make it happen, but it still takes a while to stink in and for me to figure out how exactly I can make it happen.

At any rate, Ashley seemed really excited after our meeting.  I couldn't decide if it was because she likes the doctor or because there will be a little better chance of us getting pregnant with her than alone.  Maybe both. 

Just a few more weeks to go before we make try #4, IUI try #1.  Please send us positive vibes!

Until next time,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment