Monday, September 19, 2011

Imagine your experience

I went to Whole Foods yesterday to pick up a supplement that I am taking to help me get pregnant.  I asked a guy for help because they were out of the tincture that I usually get.  He recommended some capsules and then started talking about seeing results soon.  I told him that I wouldn't really know if it worked unless I got pregnant.  His response???  "The best thing that I have found for getting pregnant is imagining you are pregnant.  In the universe you are already pregnant, you just need to believe your experience and you will be pregnant."  He went on about that for a good few minutes.  I thanked him and we went on our way.  So, there is a part of we that thinks "whoa, crazy hippie" and another part of me that wants to believe that getting pregnant is all a frame of mind.  I mean, I can meditate on getting pregnant if that is going to make the difference.

Alright, just figured I would share that little tidbit with everyone out there in baby land.  I have three babies that are all waking up from naps right now, so I have gotta run. :)

-Ashley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment