Saturday, September 10, 2011

Due to a bad connection...

Last week, I wrote quite a long message and thanks to a poor internet connection, I lost it all.  I'd love to recreate it for you now, but it just wouldn't be genuine.  Instead, I think I'm just going to hit on a few key points:
  1. I hate moving during hurricanes.  Aside from that, we accomplished a lot in a relatively short time.
  2. School has started and I still don't have notebooks.  At this point I wonder if I'll need any seeing as my classes are mainly discussion based and feed off of pure, raw, mindful emotion.
  3. Guilt has set in regarding our baby-making.  While I am excited for the process, I was worried about trying again this month.  Financially.  Regardless of the reason for my worries over this month, I felt guilt for not being excited.  Every time Ashley mentioned trying... I smiled and my heart kind of sunk a little.  That being said, I AM excited to have a baby.  I just want to make sure we can afford to live as well.
And that's my last post in a nutshell.  We've decided not to try this month which alleviated a lot of my concerns.  I've already been able to put a little more into savings than I thought I could manage.  By next month we should be comfortable enough to try again.  And I'm optimistic that next month is our month! There's a baby out there waiting for us just as we're waiting for him/her.

In other news, it's September and it already feels like fall.  Completely unacceptable.  I've already had pumpkin beer and coffee which I typically refuse to do until October.  Hm.

Keep warm out there.
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment