Thursday, October 25, 2012

Too much fun!

Last night Kristen and I met up with some friends for dinner and then went to see Brandi Carlile (for the third time in four months).  If you have never seen her, I would highly recommend catching one of her shows.  She is an amazing singer, performer, and a supporter of gay rights (and many other causes).  Last night we were able to get about 15 feet away from the stage which was great... but the best part was when she sang "What Can I Say" unplugged.  It was beautiful and the entire audience sang the chorus of the song.  Magical!  I really enjoyed our evening and this morning my body is sore because we danced through most of the show. 

Anyway, in case it isn't obvious, I am kind of in love with her.  Kristen is nice enough to indulge my obsession by taking me to concerts and making me CDs of Brandi Carlile.  Reason #9,421 why Kristen is the one for me. :) 

I posted a couple pictures for you guys to see.  Have a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment