Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just another Thursday....

I am doing nothing this afternoon.  Not working is incredibly boring.  I am not sure why everyone looks forward to retiring.  I have several leads on jobs and will probably have more work than I want starting the beginning of June, but I am really bored right now. 

I have spent quite a bit of time this week doing some research on schools.  I am looking at a few down on Long Island.  While I am terrified at the prospect of packing up my life to be with someone 6 hours away, it also feels right.  She and I talk about all of this rationally and have plans for if it doesn't work.  It's a weird relationship for me because I feel like I am totally wrapped up in "the new" typically.  It's not like that with her.  I don't know if it's because we live far apart so we process the shit out of everything or if it is just a much healthier relationship than I normally get myself into.  It's really good though. 

I went to my third crossfit class today.  It was crazy hard.  I felt like I was going to puke about half way through, but I finished anyway.  It never sounds that hard when they are explaining it to you, but the reality of is kinda miserable.  While I spend the entire workout cursing and saying I will never do it again, I leave feeling like I conquered the world.  I understand why everyone says it's addicting.  I am pretty sure I will not be able to move my arms tomorrow though!

Alright, I guess that is all from me today.  I will write more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment